VHF: 147.270 MHz (+) 100 Hz CTCSS
UHF: 448.800 MHz (-) 88.5 Hz CTCSS
EchoLink: WØENO-R (node 8305)
ALL TIMES ARE UNITED STATES
MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME
Sunday, November 28th, 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Monday, November 29th, 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Tuesday, November 30th, 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Wednesday, December 1st, 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Thursday, December 2nd, 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Friday, December 3rd, 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
To participate you will need a HAM Radio
AND a licensed HAM Radio Operator.
Ask your friends and co-workers if they know anyone who is a HAM Radio Operator.
Santa will be available at different times
from Sunday, December 4th
through Christmas Eve, December 24th.
Use Coupon Code SANTA2021 for $5.00 off
Good only until 50 people have used it.
If you have a question not answered here, you can post your question on Santa's Facebook page and we'll try to answer it.
It sure does. Last year (2020) Santa visited with over 250 children from various locations in the US, Canada and Europe.
K. Jones just scheduled a 2021 Online Visit with Santa and made this comment:
" We enjoyed our Zoom call with santa last year and booked again for this year."
She scheduled a 15 minute call that includes 6 children from 4 locations plus Grandma and Grandpa from a 5th location.
No, here is what you will need ...
* A computer, either a PC or Apple, or a tablet.
* Your computer must have a video camera, either built in, or purchased seperately and connected.
* Your computer must have a microphone, either built in, or purchased seperately and connected.
* You CAN use a cell phone but it is not recommended because of the small screen size.
* The Zoom App and a free account. You can sign up and download the free app for your computer from https://zoom.us/ -- it is safe to install. If you will be using a cell phone you can download the Android app from the Google Play Store or the iPhone app from the Apple Store.
* Internet access -- either a cable between your computer and your modem or a WiFi connection.
There are three types of visits available ...
Several days before your appointment, be sure to test out your computer and make sure your camera and microphone are working properly.
When it is time for your Online Visit, please start your Zoom session 3 or 4 minutes early. That will give you time to make sure your camera and microphone are working properly.
Also, sometimes Santa is available a few minutes early. The Elves will connect you as soon as Santa is all set.
Yes, there is a small fee to cover the cost of Santa's electronics and the help from our online agent. Rates are shown when you reserve a time for an Online Visit.
When you make your reservation, you will be asked to pay with a debit or credit card using PayPal. It is very safe and easy to use and you do NOT need a PayPal account.
Yes, you may cancel your Visit but it must be at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled Visit. If you do, you will receive a full refund.
Yes, you can. However, once everyone is connected, everyone will be muted except where the children are. This is to avoid outside noise from interferring with the Visit.
No, but when you make your reservation you may also purchase a video of your visit with Santa. Unfortunately, because Santa and the Elves are so busy this time of the year, your video will not be available until sometime between January 2, 2022 and February 15, 2022.
When the video is ready, you will receive an email with a link for you to download your video. It will be in MP4 format.
Yes, you can take as many photos as you wish.
You can also take a computer Screen Print at any time.
One picture that is fun is to have the children stand with their back to the screen, with the screen beside or between them. Then someone can take a photo of the children and the screen showing Santa.
Yes they can, anyone at any age. However, if the oldest child is under 3, a shorter visit works best.
When you make your reservation there will be a form for you to fill out to provide names, ages and other information you'd like Santa to know ahead of time. You can also ask Santa to encourage the children in a certain area.
The online visits will begin on Saturday, November 27th and will continue until Friday, December 24th, Christmas Eve.
We're sorry but we cannot give a refund or reschedule your visit.
If it is more than 2 or 3 minutes after your scheduled start time, please send a text message to our agent at 720-545-7666. We'll try to reschedule you or give you a full refund.
* Schedule your visit when your children will be well rested and have recently eaten.
* Use a brightly lit room but BE SURE the lights are behind the camera. If they are in front of the camera, they may glare on the screen and make it hard for Santa to see everyone.
* Make sure there are no bright windows behind the children to avoid the glare.
* Place the camera so there is a Christmas Tree or other decoration behind the children.
* Consider "Casting" your screen to a big screen television. If you do this, remember, the camera and microphone must still be placed so Santa can see and hear the children.
For instructions on how to do this, search on the internet "how to cast my computer to my tv"
The date is approaching fast
and the Elves are working hard
to build and wrap all the presents.